MidWest Outdoors is all about Midwest fishing and Midwest hunting: where to go, what to use and how to use it! With thousands (yes, thousands!) of outdoor articles and video posts, MidWestOutdoors.com offers it all: fishing tips, hunting tips, marked fishing maps, nature notes, recipes, gear reviews, industry news, a calendar of events, vacation-planning ideas, seasonal patterns and trends, safety and instruction, contests, and much, much more. MidWest Outdoors is helping you enjoy the outdoors.
MidWest Outdoors TV is broadcast every week, 52 weeks a year, and is available on more than two dozen TV stations throughout the upper Midwest. The award-winning MWO TV has a variety of where-to, how-to information each and every week. Click here to check the stations and times in your area.
Now in our 50th year, MidWest Outdoors magazine is published 12 times a year and has more than 100 monthly fishing articles, hunting articles and a whole lot more (subscribe here). You can also receive a free twice-a-month MWO e-newsletter that gives you up-to-date coverage on today’s hottest tips, techniques and topics.
MidWest Outdoors podcasts offer in-depth interviews with the biggest names in fishing and hunting. These 30- to 60-minute interviews are great for downloading while on the road or anywhere you carry your mobile device. Also available on iTunes, Stitcher and iHeartRadio.
Angling and boating enthusiasts should be pleased with U.S. Department of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s comments when he addressed the […]
IN THE CURRENT ISSUE OF MIDWEST OUTDOORS…
Each issue of MidWest Outdoors magazine contains more than 100 Midwest fishing articles and hunting articles from top Midwest fishing pros and hunting experts. Here are just a few of the highlights that you will find covered in the August issue:
- An interview with Gary Gehrman— Is he the best angler you’ve never heard of?
- Gapen teaches catfish on a fly
- Magnum baits take big bass now
- Exclusive: Mull’s level-fall lure
- Spoonplugging is alive an well (do you know what it is?)
- Turtle-Flambeau Flowage marked lake map
- Also… Joe Henry on crankin’ up dog days walleyes, Josh Lantz on three tips for low-impact deer scouting, Jim Crowley on shotgun shooting success, best new archery gear 2018 part two, the perfect bait…and much, much more!
NEXT MONTH IN MIDWEST OUTDOORS MAGAZINE…
- An interview with Mike McClelland—Still humble after all these years
- Autumn pools of smallmouth magic
- Jig tips for more walleyes
- Gear review: best new rifles & handguns
- Bucher on fall topwater muskies
- Grand Traverse Bay marked lake map
- White bass: not just for spring anymore!
- Find out where they’re biting now!
…don’t miss it!