MidWest Outdoors is all about Midwest fishing and Midwest hunting: where to go, what to use and how to use it! With thousands (yes, thousands!) of outdoor articles and video posts, MidWestOutdoors.com offers it all: fishing tips, hunting tips, marked fishing maps, nature notes, recipes, gear reviews, industry news, a calendar of events, vacation-planning ideas, seasonal patterns and trends, safety and instruction, contests, and much, much more. MidWest Outdoors is helping you enjoy the outdoors.
MidWest Outdoors TV is broadcast every week, 52 weeks a year, and is available on more than two dozen TV stations throughout the upper Midwest. The award-winning MWO TV has a variety of where-to, how-to information each and every week. Click here to check the stations and times in your area.
Now in our 50th year, MidWest Outdoors magazine is published 12 times a year and has more than 100 monthly fishing articles, hunting articles and a whole lot more (subscribe here). You can also receive a free twice-a-month MWO e-newsletter that gives you up-to-date coverage on today’s hottest tips, techniques and topics.
MidWest Outdoors podcasts offer in-depth interviews with the biggest names in fishing and hunting. These 30- to 60-minute interviews are great for downloading while on the road or anywhere you carry your mobile device. Also available on iTunes, Stitcher and iHeartRadio.
Friday April 20th, 2018 at the Falls Ball room 15879 MN Hwy 27 Little Falls, Minnesota Doors Open 5:00 pm […]
IN THE CURRENT ISSUE OF MIDWEST OUTDOORS…
Each issue of MidWest Outdoors magazine contains more than 100 Midwest fishing articles and hunting articles from top Midwest fishing pros and hunting experts. Here are just a few of the highlights that you will find covered in the April issue:
- An interview with Gary Parsons— From dentist to walleye champ
- Precision roosting to set up turkeys
- Small lures catch big bass
- Drop-shot secrets crush crappies
- Jigging trends fool big spring walleyes
- Contact cover to catch more fish
- Lake Winnebago marked lake map
Also… Tim Mead on gamefish in the greens, Brad Durick on choosing the right catfish rod, Cory Yarmuth on spring walleyes on Lake Erie, an easy cure for spring fever, training wheels for new anglers…and much, much more!
NEXT MONTH IN MIDWEST OUTDOORS MAGAZINE…
- An interview with Dick Grzywinski—Fish and game stand no chance
- Put crappies in the pan
- Tackle the trifecta: turkeys, morels, fish
- Double-trouble rigging deadly on trout
- Are you ready for survival fishing?
- Crashing cranks catch tough-bite muskies
- Find warm water for bass right now
- Devils Lake marked lake map
…don’t miss it!